- CyberMonday.com: Yes, Cyber Monday has its own website. It shows deals from most major retailers
- Overstock.com: This site specializes in selling excess inventory from leading brands.
- Fat Wallet: This is one of my favorite deal sites everyday of the year. On Cyber Monday it gets better. A lot of the deals found on this site are from the user community, so information is updated throughout the day.
- Walmart: Not content with just Monday, Walmart is running a Cyber Week sale.
- Target: With free shipping, Target TGT -1.39% is trying to drive more online sales this year.
- Best Buy: Offering free shipping as well, Best Buy's BBY +3.13% Cyber Monday actually starts on Sunday.
- Kohl’s: With free standard shipping through December 1, Kohl's KSS -2.13% is running a “Cyber Week Spectacular.”
Best For: Home-owners looking for big discounts on major appliances and tools, who won’t mind a trip in-store to pick up their purchases.
Although Home Depot just matched its Black Friday sale on major appliances (knocking 25% to 40% off), Cyber Monday brought with it a popular Special Buys tool sale that made the promotion among the most popular of the season. Of the other deals listed over the 3-day timeframe, the most impressive were those on a $10 ladder and some low-cost lighting.
Best For: Shoppers looking to stock up on cost-cutting credit offers and restaurant reservations.
Daily deal site Groupon may not come to mind when you first think of Cyber Monday shopping, but last year’s doorbuster sale was the second-most popular of all the deals we listed throughout the 3-day period. It cut up to 90% off a whole host of goods and local activities, including restaurant credit offers. The store also had some notable deals on men’s suits, including a 2-piece number for $50 that soon became a reader favorite.
Best For: Big spenders looking to splash out on a discounted HDTV who don’t mind the inclusion of bundled gift cards to bag that all-time low.
Those on the hunt for a new TV should look to Dell Home for a bargain since the store flaunted the most popular Editors’ Choice TV deal of last year’s Cyber Monday season.
Best For: Fans of the brand that hope to save some serious cash during its likely best sale of the year.
Similarly to the year before, Crocs blew its Black Friday sale out of the water with its Cyber Monday offerings. The iconic brand cut an extra 35% off sitewide which was the best sale of the year. That put a huge selection of styles at the best we’d ever seen, including its much-loved sneakers and canvas shoes.
Best For: Keen photographers looking to save some cash on Editors’ Choice DSLR bundles.
If last year’s spoils were anything to go by, BuyDig will be any photographer’s one-stop shop for some big-brand camera bundles. Additionally, you can expect to see big discounts on camera accessories, including backpacks and SD cards. Last year, the store’s Cyber Monday spoils earned more Editors’ Choice appointments than those from Black Friday.
Take 40% off the AEO holiday collection.
Save up to 50% for one day only.
Cyber Monday: Free Shipping!
Cyber Week at HSN.com – Free shipping on our biggest and best brands.
Cyber Monday-Extra 25% off your purchase of $100. Free shipping no minimum order.
50% off + Free Shipping + extra 15% off.
25% off sitewide.
We’re making the holidays easy. 25% off UA big logo hoodies.